How To Remove AV Protection Malware
Just like any other malware, this is a malicious program that acts like an antivirus and although it has justifiable results, it is an imitation of a genuine antivirus.
It is hard to believe what this malware does to your system. In reality, the protection malware hides useful applications and displays those that are fake on your screen in order to lure you as the user into accepting links that have viruses.
In order to avoid these phishing scams associated with malicious programs, it is advisable to remove the protection malware as soon as you can and avoid them at all cost.
Effects of having fake software
Unlike other malwares, the Av starts destruction the moment it gets into your system. Just like the rest of its family of malware, it is responsible for popping bogus alerts into a system in order to attract the attention of users into following them.
The worst mistake one would do is following those instructions; they are guides to paying for web content that does not exist at all.
Support from other websites is what makes this malware strong in particular. This is because it has the ability to inflict fear on a user by displaying fake security issues on the screen.
Protection malware has the ability to breach privacy as well as steal personal information resulting to identity theft that is more dangerous.
Av protection malware spreads rather fast, is harmful in a system and could also install other malwares and thus the need t0 eradicate it.
Removing the Av protection malware
- Reboot your computer in the safe mode with networking in order to enhance the removal of this malware
- Pres F8 continuously to get access to the advanced menu options
- If your malware is bundled up with other malicious software, download zero Access/Sirefef/Max then run an follow instructions
- Detect all other infections associated with the protection Av malware and delete them too
- Once the process is complete, your system should be free from Av malware as well as other infections ;should also increase its processing speed since it has no viruses that slowing it down.
A protection malware could also be removed manually by using current versions of anti virus that are up to date.BitDefender,Avast Free Antivirus and the Microsoft Essentials are a good example of effective anti-virus.