Firefox, Internet explorer as well as Safari browser support the Iobit toolbar which is an add-on helping you in surfing the internet. Searching information via this toolbar becomes a lot easier for the web users with this toolbar. Toolbar now a days are being used more specifically for marketing purposes. Once helpful, these toolbars now can cause you great inconvenience by changing the settings of your browser on their own. They can also mess with the speed of the browsing and you no longer enjoy a speedy surfing. Other toolbars like Google toolbar is still very efficient and popular among web users.
Why should you remove Iobit toolbar?
Some toolbars do not disappoint you while functioning while there are others that can prove very troublesome and provide entry of malicious malware and viruses into your system. They can also lessen the speed of your system and prove very annoying, interfering with your work that needs your attention. Problem actually arises when these toolbars do not ask for your confirmation and automatically make their way into your browser with the toolbar you have selected for installation. Hence it goes out of your hand to stop the problem. This toolbar is of the same nature. It allows dangerous files to get into your system without your consent thus adversely affecting your system. They can also provide your security threats and with the numberless drawbacks, it becomes very important for you to remove these toolbars as it seems the only possible option. Deleting the iobit toolbar will help you maintain the speed of your browser back to normal allowing effective surfing.
A step by step guide on how to remove Iobit toolbar
Once you have made up your mind to get rid of the ioit toolbar, you need to make sure that you delete all the files related to this toolbar by opting for a suitable method of removal. It strongly recommended that you delete this toolbar as soon as you sense it causing harm to your system.
Following steps will help you to do so appropriately.
Removing Iobit toolbar from Safari
- Open the finder window by clicking on the finder
- Now click on the application toolbar and move on to the toolbars
- Now look for the iobit toolbar and click on “uninstall” once you have located it.
- Provide the correct username and password and click on “ok” to give confirmation.
- The toolbar will now be removed from Safari
Removing Iobit toolbar from Internet Explorer
- Open the control panel via start
- Now opt for add/remove program and another window will appear in front of you
- Now select the iobit toolbar and instruct it to remove it.
- A confirmation box will appear asking for your consent to remove this toolbar, agree to it.
Removing Iobit toolbar from Firefox
- In the firefox, go to the tools menu and click on adds-on which will present you with a new window
- Select extensions and a list will appear in front of you
- Locate iobit toolbar in it
- Now click on “uninstall” and it will be deleted once you press on “yes”
Now close your browser and start the firefox again.
A pop up blocker proves very beneficial when it comes to blocking up the unnecessary and irritating pop ups like various advertisements and random windows appearing on the website you are visiting. It saves up your time and energy both but if a pop up blocker is set on then there’s quite a possibility that it will block of the necessary and valuable pop ups as well. There by interfering with important secondary windows and not showing up various forms, important announcements and documents, pop up blockers leaves you in a disadvantage. Some pop up blockers are also linked with multiple websites. One you click a pop up, it opens several other windows for you. Therefore, you might find a need to go to the setting area and disable these pop up blockers.
How to turn off the pop up blocker in Google chrome
Disabling pop up blocker of chrome requires you to follow few simple and quick steps and once accomplished you no longer will be denied the access to significant pop ups.
- First of all, open the chrome browser
- Begin with clicking on the top right of the browser that reads “customize and control Google chrome”
- Now locate the “settings” and click on it. Once done, a new window wil be opened in front of you.
- Scroll down the page until you find, “show advanced settings”
- Once you open the advanced settings, you will have to locate “content setting option” and click on it.
- You can now see a section related to pop ups. Here you will find a circle in front of the words “allow all sites to show pop ups”. You will have to click that circle.
- Close your browser now and in order to make sure it is disabled properly, restart your browser again. It is likely that the browser will be disabled.
Disabling the pop up blocker will make sure that you don’t miss any pop up that might be of significant use to you but a drawback includes receiving other irrelevant pop ups as well.
Hover zoom toolbar is an extension that efficiently magnifies various images and thumbnail for your convenience. It has never really come to disappoint its user and it can be used with various other toolbars such as Google chrome. This toolbar which is supported by various popular websites in enlarging the images for you can easily be installed. Popular websites using this toolbar includes Facebook, twitter, Flickr, Reddit, ebay, picasa as well as youtube.
After the successful installation of hover zoom using this toolbar, a small icon of a magnifying glass will appear on all those websites which support the use of hover zoom. Now you are possessed with a amazing facility to enlarge the all the images you wish to give a close look. Not just this, you can also customize your mouse using this facility. By clicking on the magnifying glass, you can change the settings according to your will.
Although very helpful, hover zoom may seldom bring down the effectiveness of your browser and hinder its proper functioning. Under such conditions it is advisable to get rid of this toolbar as soon as possible.
Why should you remove the hover zoom toolbar?
Although this browser add-on is quite helpful when you need to view the thumbnails or images that are very small but like other toolbar, it also has some drawbacks. This toolbar can lessen the browsing speed and affect the functioning of your PC. This happens because this toolbar occupies a greater space on your system, not allowing the proper and speedy surfing. A dire need is then felt to remove this toolbar which can prove very frustrating.
How to remove hover zoom toolbar?
Once this toolbar becomes problematic for you and you decide to get rid of this then the tools menu on the Google chrome allows it. The following steps will help you bring back the speed of your browser to normal in no time at all.
- On the browser toolbar, locate the chrome menu and open it
- Now opt for the tools followed by extensions
- Locate the hover zoom toolbar from the provided list and remove it by clicking on “disable”
- However, this alone is not enough. There is also a need to eliminate it from the system files.
- For this, go to the start and then the run button
- Type regedit there.
- Find all the files that are related to hover zoom and delete them all.
- Once done, restart your system to find it working properly again.
Internet is the sole and most popular source of providing unlimited and authentic information all around the globe. But with its countless benefits comes little harm among which one is the exposure of undesirable content to the young ones who do not know how to make the right use of internet. The inappropriate content displayed by few websites can easily be made available to your child therefore it becomes very important to keep your child safe by blocking all the sites showing nasty content. Some of these sites may involve phising while others may be related to pornography.
Internet explorer can free you from this apprehension and lesson your concern as it comes with an inbuilt feature to block all the websites with unwanted stuff. Those who use Internet Explorer as their browser need not to worry. The following steps will help you block the unwanted sites on the Internet explorer.
How To Block Unwanted Sites In Internet Explorer:-
- Open Internet explorer and go to the “tools”
- A drop down menu will appear in front of you once you click the gear button.
- Select internet option which will direct you to the internet options page.
- You are now required to click o the security tab followed by the “restricted area”
- In order to open the list that shows the sites that needs to be restricted, click on “sites”
- In the space provided, enter the website you which to block and not be accessible to anyone when surfed through your internet explorer.
- After providing the correct address of the website you wish to block, press “add”.
- Now click “close” and in the internet option windows, press OK.
How to check whether the blocked website is actually blocked?
In order to confirm that the website you have blocked is actually blocked, follw the steps provided.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Now type the URL of the website you have blocked in the tab and press enter. It will direct you to a blank page and will not open anything.
On the other hand if you want to undo your procedure or you wish to remove the restriction from any website, go to the restricted sites window again. Search for the website you want to unblock from the list of blocked websites. Click on
“Remove” and close your windows. Now restart your windows and surf again to access the recently unblocked website.
This simple procedure will help you to block all the websites you think are inappropriate for your children. You can easily unblock them for your convenience too.
Once you download the Skype click to call plug-in and install it into your system, it facilitates you to great extent by allowing calls to be made from the chrome browser. Once installed, its activation would require you to restart your browser. After installation, it only requires you to click on a certain contact in your list and your call is made. This is made possible by this plug-in by allowing the browser in use to access the names, phone numbers, email addresses and sometimes even the email messages and using the Skype icon, it highlights this information.
However, one drawback of this plug-in is that it also allows other toolbars to be installed with it. These toolbars might contain a malicious virus or malware that may adversely affect your system. Seldom, they also lessen the speed of your windows hence proving very problematic. Removing these toolbars thus means to remove the Skype click to call plug-in from the browser as well.
How to remove Skype click to call chrome plug-in
Sometimes when you are working with different software, this Skype click to call plug-in can prove very frustrating. In order to make your browser run effectively, removing this plug-in is the only suitable option you can opt for. Removing the Skype click to call plugin does not at all means that your Skype will not function now. The Skype would be as effective as before and no changes will be experience in its function. The following steps will help you get rid of this annoying plug-in in no time.
- Make sure that no browse in your system is running while you aim to delete the plugin
- From the “start” button, go to your control panel
- Now, locate the programs and features and then click on “uninstall the program” option
- A dropdown list will appear and you will be required to select Skype click to call program
- Once you have located it, click on “uninstall” to eliminate it from your browser
- A new window will now appear in front of you asking you whether you want to remove, repair or change the Skype click to call plugin
- Since you want to remove it, you will instruct it to do so.
Why should Skype click to call chrome plug-in be removed?
Although this plug-in can sometimes bring you great benefits but as mentioned earlier, this plug-in provides a way for several other malicious toolbars to be installed as well. This happened absolutely without your consent and brings the speed and effectiveness of your system as well as browser down. It can also disclose your personal information hence proving a threat to you.
Removing the NCH toolbar is a very easy task provided you follow the steps keenly. In no time you get rid of this toolbar. The operating system and the browser you are using can partially reflect the way this toolbar is removed. Depending on different browser i.e. Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet explorer, the steps of the removal may vary. The procedure for removing NHC toolbar these browsers is explained in detail below.
How to remove NCH toolbar from Internet Explorer
Windows Vista as well as Internet explorer comes with different security protocols which doesn’t all the modifications to be made in the configuration of the Internet Explorer. NHC toolbar however has the ability to accidently install itself into the browser as a part of the bundled software package. What you are required to do is to disable it and then remove it from your browser for which you need to follow the given steps carefully.
- Go the start and click on Internet explorer to open it
- Then click on the tools and open the “manage add-ons”
- Under this option, click on “Toolbars and extensions”
- Disable the NHC toolbar now
- If you wish for a persistent NHC toolbar then run Internet explorer in No Add-ons mode.
- Now disable all the add-ons
- Internet explorer 7 provides you with the facility to use the no add-ons feature without toolbar or other add-ons
If, however, you wish to run the add-ons in a “disable-mode” follow the steps below.
- In the start option, go to the programs
- Click on the accessories
- Now opt for select system tools followed by IE no add-ons
How to remove NHC toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
As compared to the above mentioned procedure, the method to remove NHC toolbar from Mozilla Firefox is simple, straight and less time consuming. The following steps will provide you a smooth surfing on your browser.
- Open the Firefox browser
- Go to the tools, followed by Add-ons
- Now go to the extensions
- A list of extensions will be made available to you
- Go through then and look for the NHC community toolbar.
- Click on “remove” in order to delete it.
- Once removed, restart your system and enjoy the hassle-free surfing
How to remove NHC toolbar from Google chrome
Removing NHC toolbar from the Google chrome is the easiest. The following steps will help you to do so in no time
- Open a new tab in Google chrome
- Now click on the tools followed by clicking on extensions
- You will now find a NHC application, right click on it.
- Now select “uninstall” from the menu given
- A confirmation box will appear to which you have to say “yes”
- Restart your system after the completion of the process.
We all have gone through the most irritating moments while working on internet when out of nowhere we encounter unnecessary, annoying advertisements covering the entire screen of our computer. Yes these are the pop ups which can appear anytime. Nothing can be more irritating then this while you are working on something very significant. Hence, a proficient and fine pop up blocker is need to block all the undesirable pop ups appearing on your screen and interfering with your work. These pop ups can sometimes also intervene with your system’s security by sending malevolent code to your computer.
Pop up blocker works by hindering all the unfavorable pop ups that appears on your screen. All you need to do is to make sure you install a suitable pop up blocker allowing it to prevent the pop ups from harming your computer. Chrome store provides you with a variety of effective pop up blockers and requires you to download and install it in your system by following few simple steps as described.
How To Install A Pop Up Blocker In Google Chrome For Free:-
- Visit the chrome web store by clicking on the following link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps
- In the bar that show the words “search the store”, type “pop up blocker” and press enter to allow it to display the results.
- All the available extensions will be shown like this
- Carefully read the specifications of all the provided pop up blockers in the list and select the most appropriate one.
- Once selected, click on the button that reads “Add to chrome” which will then display a confirmation message like this
- Since you are sure to install this blocker, press “add” and after a few seconds, this pop up blocker will be a part of your chrome browser.
Now restart your system and open chrome browser once again. Go to the “tools” followed by “extensions” and check if the added pop up blocker is set “on” or not. If it is set “off” then it won’t be able to perform its function. “Enable” it and enjoy internet surfing without the interference of these pop ups.
Now you are possessing an effective pop up blocker which makes sure that nothing interrupts you while you are working and keeps your system from being harmed by these malicious and annoying pop ups. They also take care that the user browses fast and safely without letting these pop ups wasting any of their significant time, making their surfing easy.
The ilivid toolbar is an application that easily finds its way into your computer without you having to do anything. It is an application that aims to detect malware. However it is a treacherous one as it tricks the user to install ilivid software in their system by showing them fake scans of viruses and various malwares. It will make your computer appear infected with numerous viruses and will provide you with sole option of installing ilivid software to get rid of these viruses. Also when it starts running, it will fraud you by showing false pop-ups and alarms which might make the unaware users very apprehensive and make their system appear infected more than normal.
Needless to say, it becomes necessary for the users to get rid of the ilivid software as soon as it appears on their screen. If you don’t get rid of this toolbar timely, it might get your computer into a lot of problems which otherwise wouldn’t have happened. But the ways to get rid of this toolbar do exists and you need not be worried. However, it requires you to provide them with your personal information while you buy this software. One thing, however, is a matter of concern is that this information if goes into the hands of cyber criminals would be sufficient to disclose your identity and can make you the victim of financial crime.
Why should ilivid toolbar be removed?
As informed earlier, ilivid toolbar automatically installs itself into the user’s system when the user is busy installing other useful softwares. It greatly disturbs the browser’s setting as well as effects its proper functioning once successfully installed. It also sets ilivid.com as the default homepage of your browser without you having any say in it. A very annoying malevolent act of it is to redirect your searches to various harmful and malware containing websites. It also sometimes leads you to different promotional websites, quite irrelevant to your search something you never asked for
It is, therefore, strongly recommended to avoid hovering over or clicking on any provided link on these websites as it may be a treacherous entry of a virus into your system. The online ads and pop-ups that appear on your screen randomly, causing you much inconvenience are also due to the ilivid software. These uncontrollable advertisements make it nearly impossible for you to work and leave you so frustrated that you are left with no option but to get rid of the ilivid as soon as possible.
How to remove ilivid toolbar?
Removing ilivid toolbar requires you to follow the simple steps as mentioned below.
- Go to the program files
- Look for the ilivid toolbar folder
- Click on the folder and opt for “remove/uninstall” program
- Now go to the add-ons list and disable this toolbar
- Now make sure that your system is clean by making use of a security application. If you don’t have one, download it.
Operating specifically on various Microsoft windows version and linux system, Ati driver is a crucial program running via a video card. Whenever the driver software is unstable, it will send error messages to you thus indicating that the tool is not running effectively. A removal tool specific for the Ati program is a must need no matter if you are a user of 32 bit or 64 bit operating system. The need for this usually arises when you have to remove a rather useless Ati driver and the application which are now old. The removal process might cause a little problem for which you need to make sure that your system is cleaned up prior removal by making use of a removal tool.
The Ati driver removal tool aims to facilitate you by removing the unwanted programs automatically since it is designed and developed to do so. However, this doesn’t mean that a manual removal of the driver is not possible. To remove the driver manually, you need to
- Go to the control panel via the start button
- Now opt for “system and security” followed by choosing “system”
- In the system, pick “device manager”
- Now uninstall the driver software
- Restart your system and you will be free of the driver software
- You can now install a new one
The manual process is not so much efficient sometimes and you require appropriate removing program to ensure that all of the application is removed from your system. Make sure that your system is fully cleaned before you opt for installing a new driver. For this, you need to look for a very compatible remover and allow it to clean your PC.
How to use Ati driver removal tools
With advancement in IT and technology, the drivers have modernized too. These softwares now come with better displays, color, graphics, capacity as well as video acceleration. With improved digital applications, this software contributes to greater multimedia benefits. Seldom, you are left with no choice but to replace the older versions of Ati driver with the new ones. The simple and automatic process asks you t run the cleaning device by clicking through the scanning process. Using a safe mode for this process is advisable.
- Run your browser
- Search for a suitable site to download the Ati driver removal
- Choose your processor type
- Now choose the computer device you are using i.e. desktop, mobile or a laptop
- You will now find a video series category, click on it
- Download the tool and run it on your system
An uninstaller is efficient when you fail to uninstall the driver manually. Drivers from the windows application can also be removed by following the command prompt instruction. This will make your work a lot easier.
How to remove Ati drivers effectively
Waiting for the process to reach its completion is always recommended before proceeding any further. New program cannot be installed unless you don’t get rid of the one already installed in your system. The Ati driver removal will now make sure that you sufficient space for the new softwares you wish to install.
Twitter is a social networking site gaining much popularity over the years. It is a platform which allows you to share your thoughts, messages and whatever is in your mind in 140 words in the form of “Tweets”. It also enables you to retweet someone and favorite any tweet that you liked. People follow you randomly and the more followers you gain, the more popular your account will be. Some tweets may be directly addressed to you which the twitter calls “mentions”.
Sometimes, however, you might receive constantly promoted ads in the form of tweets which might be very frustrating for you. These ads are directed to you by the twitter account, taking up a greater part of your screen thus annoying you. You might need to get rid of these irritating ads. This article will help you learn a correct method to do this.
Sign in to your twitter account
- Go to the official twitter website, www.twitter.com, and a sign in page will appear.
- Provide all the necessary information it requires for you to sign in.
- Now look for the promoted tweet that will most probably be a promoted ad which might look somehow like this.
- This ad is promoted by twitter account and whether you want it or not it appears on your timeline but you need not to get apprehensive as it can be removed easily.
How To Remove Ads On Twitter
Removing all the annoying, useless promoted ads is only a matter of one click. It hardly takes a minute and sets you free of being irritated. All you are required to do is to locate a promoted ad and then search for a sign that will help to remove it i.e. a “dismiss” sign. Once you find a dismiss link with a small cross beside it, click on it in order to make is disappear from your timeline. It’s this easy.
One thing however you should keep in mind is that this a way to permanently get rid of these ads. The above explained method is a temporary measure which will make the promoted ad invisible for a time period and allow you to enjoy other tweets.
A permanent method, on the other hand, can be installing appropriate add-ons in your browser which will allow you to block all kinds of ads in various websites. These add-ons are available to you in the browser gallery and you can easily have your pick. Once installed, you will enjoy tweeting without being disturbed by these pointless promoted ads.