Why You Need To Get Rid Of This Toolbar- Dictionary Boss
Just like the rest of the toolbars, the dictionary boss automatically installs into your browser and begins to let you search through the internet with a different search engine. My web search is a program that redirects and changes all the results of your search engine and even modifies your own homepage to either websearch.com or a different homepage that you have no idea how it works.
Once these changes have been implemented, websearch.com becomes your default search engine. It is hard to imagine what this homepage can do but it hijacks all your requests and uses them to give you as the user wrong and not well searched results.
Besides taking control of your requests, this search engine also tracks down your browsing habits in order to drive mails from other sources to you.
Why you need to remove dictionary boss toolbar
Unlike most of the toolbars that attack a system, this is way destructive and thus the need to remove it.
It slows you browser and even lowers your computers performance since it has additional features.
It generally takes control of your search engine hence leaves you personal info vulnerable. This gets more serious when your browsing habits are monitored and in return you are sent content from adverts to scam emails and it’s all because your internet behavior has already been known.
Uninstalling dictionary boss toolbar
There are two major ways of Remove dictionary boss toolbar. This includes the manual method and the other is using antivirus software that you need to download if you do not have already.
- Select control panel from the start menu
- Click features and programs in order to view currently installed programs
- From the list of programs just displayed, select Dictionary boss toolbar then uninstall
- Alternatively, you could choose to right click and select remove or uninstall
- Restart the system once the process is completed
If you are removing your toolbar from windows XP;
- Click start menu then control panel
- Select remove or add programs
- From the list of programs, select dictionary toolbar and remove
You do not have to worry about unwanted toolbars anymore, use the above removal steps and you will have resolved your problem.