MyStart by IncrediBar toolbar is an adware program that has changed your browser homepage, default search engine and is causing browsing redirects.
The IncrediBar got on your computer after you have installed other programs that have bundled in their installers this IncrediBar.
This adware has different names depending on which one you’ve installed on your computer: Incredibar Games, Incredibar Essentials, Incredibar Community or Incredibar Music.
Since incredibar toolbar depicts certain aspects of a malicious programs, such as changing homepage, default search engine and browsing redirects, it is always a good idea to remove it out of your computer. Following steps can be followed to remove the incredibar toolbar from your computer.
How to remove incredibar toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will be shown a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the Incredibar music toolbar, incredibar games toolbar etc in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the incredibar toolbar.
How to remove incredibar toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the incredibar toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says internet options. Click on it.
- From within the internet option, click on advanced tab and click on the reset button.
- Check the delete personal settings box, then click on reset.
- Once done, click close in the confirmation dialog box and click Ok.
- Close and then re-launch internet explorer.
How to remove incredibar toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on help menu and go into troubleshooting.
- Click the reset button that you will find in the upper right corner of the troubleshooting information.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on reset firefox.
How to remove incredibar toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the incredibar Toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove incredibar toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your incredibar toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
- Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of incredibar Toolbar and its useless files.
Once the incredibar toolbar has been removed from your computer or browser, you can set your homepage as well as the default search engine back to whatever you want.