AdBlock Plus is among the simplest and well-known add-ons Firefox has as it effectively blocks internet ads from a list of predefined ad providers. Users also have the option of personalizing this list by going to the “stop sign” that is normally on your status toolbar that has been installed by AdBlock.
AdBlock plus runs at the background unobtrusively and when an ad appears, right-click on it and a dialog box will appear then you will be able to add that ad to the blocked ads list. If you would like to remove an ad from the list of blocked ads you have, you just have to click and then choose the appropriate option. While still on the same list, you can customize some sites. The customization option comes in handy when video streaming is interfered with by short ads. If you would like to know how to remove AdBlock Plus for Firefox, you can read the following steps and follow them to uninstall the Adblock plus toolbar from your computer and internet browser.
How to remove adblock plus toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will be displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the adblock plus in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the adblock plus toolbar.
How to remove adblock plus toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the adblock plus toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove adblock plus toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your adblock plus toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
- Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of adblock plus Toolbar and its useless files.
However, it is to be mentioned here that even though there are other similar add-ons on Firefox, AdBlock is the only extension that has such a customization option that can also work in SeaMonkey and Thunderbird. With AdBlock, you will have a different view of the web. What’s more, you get to choose from a variety of filter subscriptions so that you can configure the add-ons automatically for purposes like blocking malware domains to removing internet advertising.