The data manager toolbar is installed along a freeware or a shareware application. These applications are also referred to as adware, and are regarded as potentially harmful programs. The data manager toolbar is, however, not a computer virus. It is known for changing the default home page of your personal computer. The toolbar gives room for other toolbar applications as well as adware programs to install on your computer.
This toolbar automatically installs without the knowledge of the computer user. The toolbar can also be a route for virus, malware and other dangerous malware into your computer. It is therefore important to ensure that all unwanted as well as unused toolbars are uninstalled and completely removed from your computer. Below is a guide to getting rid of data manager toolbar.
How to remove data manager toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will be displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find data manager toolbar in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the data manager toolbar.
How to remove data manager toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the data manager toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says, manage add-ons. Click on it.
- From within the manage add-ons option, click on toolbars and extensions.
- You will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed, click on data manager and disable it.
How to remove data manager toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the data manager toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove data manager toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the data manager toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove data manager toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your data manager toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of data manager Toolbar and its useless files.