The FreeRIP Toolbar offers a shortcut to search tasks when browsing using Internet Explorer. However, this program comes bundled with other sets of software; it can lead to multiple toolbars, which results in malware and virus infection. This obviously causes PC complication and even crashes in extreme case, where you could lose valuable data.
This program further communicates with other computer servers, in order to check whether there are available software updates. In the process, it can infect your systems with malware and harmful programs. This will not only affect Internet Explorer, but the entire PC, since some of its programs can be corrupted by these threats. Considering this, it is always a good idea to remove the FreeRIP toolbar from your computer if you are not specifically using it.
How to remove FreeRIP toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will be displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the FreeRIP toolbar in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the FreeRIP toolbar.
How to remove FreeRIP toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the FreeRIP toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says, manage add-ons. Click on it.
- From within the manage add-ons option, click on toolbars and extensions.
- You will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed, click on FreeRIP and disable it.
How to remove FreeRIP toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the FreeRIP toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove FreeRIP toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the FreeRIP toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove FreeRIP toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your FreeRIP toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
- Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of FreeRIP Toolbar and its useless files.