The Google toolbar can be handy in Internet browser, but if you have a favorite toolbar installed also, you may want to remove the Google toolbar if you don’t use it often. Removing the Google toolbar from Internet browser is a simple task that can be accomplished in a short amount of time. Once removed, you will have more display space in the Internet Explorer browser window. Following simple steps can be made use of in order to remove the google toolbar from your computer and internet browser.
How to remove google toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the google toolbar in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the google toolbar.
How to remove google toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the google toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says, manage add-ons. Click on it.
- From within the manage add-ons option, click on toolbars and extensions.
- You will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed, click on google toolbar and disable it.
How to remove google toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the google toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove google toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the google toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove google toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your google toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of google Toolbar and its useless files.