Hover zoom is an extension that can be used with various toolbars such as Google chrome. This toolbar makes it possible for web users to enlarge images and thumbnails found in numerous websites. This toolbar supports social medial sites like Facebook and twitter. It also supports a number of other websites such as Flickr, Reddit, YouTube, eBay and Picasa among many others.
The hover zoom toolbar is a browser add-on that offers solutions to image viewing problems. However, just like all other toolbars it can cause performance issues for the PC or browser. Most users remove it because it causes their systems to slow down. This is because hover zoom takes up space on your system. You will realize that web pages take longer to load and this can be annoying. For this reason, it is best to remove it if you want your web pages and PC to run normally.
How to remove hover zoom toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will be displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the hover zoom toolbar in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the hover zoom toolbar.
How to remove hover zoom toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the hover zoom toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says, manage add-ons. Click on it.
- From within the manage add-ons option, click on toolbars and extensions.
- You will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed, click on hover zoom toolbar and disable it.
How to remove hover zoom toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the hover zoom toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove hover zoom toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the hover zoom toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove hover zoom toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your hover zoom toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of hover zoom Toolbar and its useless files.