The speed test analysis is a browser add-on that is downloaded and installed for free. This toolbar can be used to analyze the internet speed on your browser. This toolbar has the capacity to collect and send information to servers secretly. When installing this toolbar, it will collect certain important registration info and send it to third party servers. To be able to use certain features that come along with this toolbar, you are often asked to submit certain information such as your email address and name.
Since the speed test analysis toolbar can collect your data and send it secretly to the servers, it might sell your information or data to the third party which is a huge security and privacy threat. Therefore, it is better to remove the seed test analysis toolbar from your computer until or unless you absolutely need it.
How to remove speed test analysis toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will be displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the speed test analysis toolbar in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the speed test analysis toolbar.
How to remove speed test analysis toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the speed test analysis toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says, manage add-ons. Click on it.
- From within the manage add-ons option, click on toolbars and extensions.
- You will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed, click on speed test analysis toolbar and disable it.
How to remove speed test analysis toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the speed test analysis toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove speed test analysis toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the speed test analysis toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove speed test analysis toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your speed test analysis toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of speed test analysis Toolbar and its useless files.