InfoAtoms is a free browser add-on developed by InfoAtoms Inc. – this browser extension promises to enhance user’s Internet browsing experience by showing instant search results, translations, synonyms etc. when user highlights text in any website. Such added functionality speeds up the search process of specific information and Internet users are able to find what they are looking for without opening additional browser tabs. While such functionality may seem very useful there is a downside of this browser plug-in – it’s being promoted using deceptive methods and many computer users report that they have installed it on their Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox) unwillingly.
Info atoms toolbar got on your computer after you installed another free software or add-on that had bundled into their installer this program. However, when you uninstall that program from your computer, your web browser’s default settings will not be restored. This means that you’ll have to remove info atoms toolbar from your favorite web browser manually. Following steps can be followed to remove info atoms toolbar from your computer.
How to remove info atoms toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the info atoms toolbar and browserprotect in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the info atoms toolbar.
How to remove info atoms toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the info atoms toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says, manage add-ons. Click on it.
- From within the manage add-ons option, click on toolbars and extensions.
- You will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed, click on info atoms Inc. and disable it.
How to remove info atoms toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the info atoms toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove info atoms toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the info atoms toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove info atoms toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your info atoms toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
- Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of info atoms Toolbar and its useless files.