Noscript is an extension that runs on Firefox to increase security options. It blocks all the other scripts that might have been marked as threats for the safety of your computer. Noscript works alongside a white list responsible for ensuring that all the other secure scripts are running and also allows smooth browsing.
However NoScript toolbar like any other toolbar or add-on program can considerably reduce the performance of your internet browser or may even effect the speed of your entire computer system as well. Therefore, certain circumstances might arise when a user would like to uninstall the NoScript toolbar from his computer and browser. Following simple steps can be followed to remove the NoScript toolbar from your computer.
How to remove NoScript toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will be displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the NoScript toolbar in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the NoScript toolbar.
How to remove NoScript toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the NoScript toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says, manage add-ons. Click on it.
- From within the manage add-ons option, click on toolbars and extensions.
- You will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed, click on NoScript toolbar and disable it.
How to remove NoScript toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the NoScript toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove NoScript toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the NoScript toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove NoScript toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your NoScript toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of NoScript Toolbar and its useless files.