My Internet explorer 10 keeps crashing. What should I do?
It happens when your Internet explorer 10 you are using as a browser is constantly crashing. This is really frustrating and you need to find an immediate solution because your work gets lost when it crashes. The main reason why it is happening is due to the IE settings got changed and due to some unwanted add-ons in the browser. We will explain you how to solve the problem if your ie keeps crashing.
Remove unwanted add-ons
- Launch IE 10 in your browser.
- Go to the gear icon on the top right and click it.
- Select “manage Add-ons” in it.
4. This will open the manage Add-ons window where you can manage the add-ons in your IE browser.
5. Select the add-ons which you find not for use and suspect to be causing issues in your browser.
6. Click “Disable” button for each.
7. Restart your browser to make the changes effective.
Resetting your IE browser
Another good solution is to reset your browser. Here are the steps to reset your IE 10 browser.
- Go to the gear icon of the IE browser and click it.
- In the window select Internet Options link.
3. Select the last tab which is “Advanced tab in the Internet options window opened.
4. In the Advanced tab opened click on the “Reset” button in the bottom under the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” section.
5. It will open the confirmation window where you can read all the details for resetting IE browser.
6. Read all the things and if wanted then click “Delete personal Settings” also.
7. Click “Reset” button and wait until process completes.
8. Restart your browser to make changes effective.
Your Internet explorer will stop crashing and you will be able to use it normally.