The video downloadhelper toolbar is mostly associated with the firefox internet browser. Therefore, it is generally referred to as the firefox extension. The video downloadhelper toolbar assists the downloading of media files specifically videos from the internet. It helps you to store the movie files for which the save file option is not available on the website.
The video downloadhelper toolbar can download all images or videos that appear on a single web page. However, it is worth mentioning here that despite being useful, the video downloadhelper toolbar is just like any other toolbar that you can think of. One way or the other, sooner or later, it is going to cause your computer performance to go down. Furthermore, reduced internet browser speed has also been reported by a number of users. Slow system or browser can be extremely frustrating since it makes it difficult or time consuming to work or perform a task.
Just like any other toolbar, the video downloadhelper toolbar may lead to other malicious, spyware, viral or harmful programs entering your computer. Therefore, if you are not using the video downloadhelper toolbar or if it is causing you any kind of a trouble, it is always a great idea to remove it from your computer.
Following simple steps can be followed in order to remove the video downloadhelper toolbar from your computer.
How to remove the video downloadhelper toolbar
- First of all in order to remove the video downloadhelper toolbar from your computer, you are going to have to launch the firexfox browser.
- Once you have launched the firefox browser, click on the tools menu which will be available right on the top of the screen.
- By clicking on the tools option in firefox browser, you will be displayed a list of options.
- In this list that you are being showed, find the option that reads, add-ons and then click on it.
- Once you click on the add-ons option, a new dialog box will appear on your screen. Find the download helper toolbar in the dialog box and click on it.
- Now right click on the video downloadhelper toolbar from the dialog box and you will be displayed a list of options. Click on the option that reads uninstall.
- Your computer system will show you a new dialog box asking you if you are sure that you want to remove the video downloadhelper toolbar from your computer. Click yes to continue.
- After clicking yes, the uninstall process is going to begin. Wait for some moments in order for the uninstall process to complete.
- Once the uninstall process has been completed, close the firefox browser and then launch it again in a couple of moments. This will allow the changes to take effect after the uninstallation of the video downloadhelper toolbar.
- Now you can continue to use your firefox browser in the usual manner with no video downloadhelper toolbar to slow it down.
How to remove video downloadhelper toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your video downloadhelper toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
- Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of video downloadhelper Toolbar and its useless files.