24×7 Help toolbar is a software/call service that provides via an hourly charge remote support to fix your computer issues. Once installed however, 24×7 Help toolbar attempts to upsell various software products including registry and PC optimization programs.
24×7 Help toolbar is typically added when you install another free software that had bundled into their installation this program. Very often users have no idea where did it come from, so it’s not surprising at all that most of them assume that 24×7 Help is a virus.
Since 24×7 Help toolbar is not useful for most of the users, and then it also displays certain features of a malicious software, it is better to remove it from your computer if you are not going to use it. Following steps can be used to remove 24×7 Help toolbar from your computer.
How to remove 24×7Help Toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will be shown a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the 24×7 Help toolbar in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the 24×7 Help toolbar. 24×7 Help toolbar
How to remove 24×7Help toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the 24×7 Help toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says internet options. Click on it.
- From within the internet option, click on advanced tab and click on the reset button.
- Check the delete personal settings box, then click on reset.
- Once done, click close in the confirmation dialog box and click Ok.
- Close and then re-launch internet explorer.
How to remove 24×7Help toolbar from Mozilla firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the 24×7 Help toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove 24×7Help toolbar from google chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the 24×7 Help toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove 24×7 Help toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your 24×7 Help toolbar toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer. Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of 24×7 Help toolbar and its useless files.