PriceGong toolbar is an adware program which will start to display its own sponsored ads on your browser while you are using it, once it is installed in your computer. Basically it will keep on showing small ads in the form of boxes containing coupons. Once you click on the coupon, you will be notified that the advertisement was brought to you by PriceGong toolbar.
PriceGong toolbar also acts as an add-on for major browsers like internet explorer, google chrome, Mozilla firefox etc. Mostly, the PriceGong toolbar is installed in your computer along with some other free program that you downloaded from the internet and installed on your computer.
Once installed, whenever you will try to use a search form on Ebay,Google,Facebook or any other websites, PriceGong will show in the right part of your browser, a box containing related keyword suggestions,ads and sponsored links.
Since the PriceGong toolbar can get annoying and slow your browser, it is better to remove it from your computer. Below is the guideline following which you can remove PriceGong toolbar from your computer.
How to remove PriceGong toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the PriceGong toolbar in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the PriceGong toolbar.
How to remove PriceGong toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the PriceGong toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says, manage add-ons. Click on it.
- From within the manage add-ons option, click on toolbars and extensions.
- You will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed, click on PriceGong and disable it.
How to remove PriceGong toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the PriceGong toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove PriceGong toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the PriceGong Toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove PriceGong toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your PriceGong toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
- Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of PriceGong Toolbar and its useless files.