Uninstalling Bing toolbar from your laptop or PC requires few easy and quick steps. However, the steps might vary a little from one operating system to the other. It also depends upon the browser you are using. This guide will provide you with few effortless steps to undo the Bing toolbar if you are using Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet explorer. The whole procedure would hardly take your five minutes.
How to uninstall Bing toolbar from Internet Explorer:
Internet explorer requires the following simple procedure to remove the Bing toolbar.
- Go to the Menu bar and press the “ALT” key.
- Click on the “tools” and then on the manage “Add-ons”
- Spot the Bing toolbar
- Click on the “disable” button to prevent it functioning.
Internet explorer provides you with very convenient option of disabling certain features of Bing toolbar if they are of no use to you as well as uninstalling it completely. You can make your choice.
Deleting Bing toolbar in Firefox
Eliminating Bing toolbar from Firefox is again a few minutes procedure with almost same steps involved as in internet explorer. Few exceptions are as follows:
- Open up your Firefox browser
- Similarly first click on the “tools” and then on the “Add-ons”
- Below the Add-ons listing, locate the Bing Toolbar
- Disable it by pressing the “disable” button
- Bing Toolbar is now deactivated.
Guide on removing the Bing Toolbar in Firefox
It’s time you close your Firefox browser and instead open your control panel by going on the “start” button. Then go the “Add or remove program”, spot “Bing toolbar” there and instruct your PC to uninstall it. You are now free of the Bing toolbar in no time and no effort.
Uninstalling Bing Toolbar from the system with Google Chrome.
Once you deduce which operating system you are making use of, it’s not at all complicated to undo the Bing toolbar from your browser. All you need to do is follow these plain steps for each operating system and in no time your system is free from the unwanted Bing toolbar.
For Windows 7:
- Go to your “control panel” by clicking the “start” and going through your “setting”.
- Locate the “uninstall the program” under the “programs” option.
- Go for the Bing toolbar chrome extension and remove it.
- In order for the toolbar to be completely removed, reboot your computer once and on starting up, your system no longer would have this toolbar.
For Windows XP
- Go to the control panel by clicking the start button.
- Pick “add or remove programs”
- Spot Bing toolbar chrome extension and “remove” it.
- Restart your computer to see the desired result.
For Windows Vista
- Go to the programs and features
- Like before, look for the Bing toolbar chrome extension
- Click “remove” and restart your computer to make sure the desired task is completed.