If you are one of the millions of Facebook users who are always signing into Facebook to check the activities on their accounts, then the Facebook toolbar is the most suitable for you. The Facebook toolbar hosts links and buttons which keep Facebook users in touch with the happenings on this popular social site.
This toolbar allows its users log into their accounts and even update their status. The links you will find there will take you directly to your photos, inbox, account settings and profile. The toolbar has a button that activates that sidebar and with that, you are able to keep tabs on the activities of your friends. If you would like to get rid of this toolbar, there is a Facebook toolbar removal option available.
However due to the performance issues that may arise as a result of installing the facebook toolbar, certain users prefer to remove it out of their computers. The following simple steps can be followed to remove the facebook toolbar from your computer.
How to remove facebook toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the facebook toolbar in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the facebook toolbar.
How to remove facebook toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the facebook toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says, manage add-ons. Click on it.
- From within the manage add-ons option, click on toolbars and extensions.
- You will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed, click on facebook and disable it.
How to remove facebook toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the facebook toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove facebook toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the facebook toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove facebook toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your facebook toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of facebook Toolbar and its useless files.
Having troubles with Toolbar or extension? Insert its name here