Have you ever tried to install a program that enables you browse the web faster only for you to get a congested toolbar? Rapidfinda is a browser extension like other add-ons. It is meant to allow you browse favorites using a speedy link. However, in most sites, it is blocked because it will silently install itself creating confusion on your browser. When it hijacks your browser, you encounter problems trying to maintain your default settings.
This is a third party application that threatens the security of your computer system. It is common in Mozilla Firefox, but it can be deleted effectively. You just need to find out about how to remove RapidFinda toolbar. If you want to remove RapidFinda effectively use the right procedure for erasing add-ons.
How to remove RapidFinda toolbar from your computer
- Click on start, launch control panel from the start button.
- Once in the control panel, locate the option that reads, uninstall a program then click on it.
- You will displayed a list of programs currently installed in your computer. Find the RapidFinda toolbar in the list and uninstall it.
- Reboot your computer and your system will be entirely free of the RapidFinda toolbar.
How to remove RapidFinda toolbar from internet explorer
- First of all, in order to remove the RapidFinda toolbar from internet explorer, you are going to have to launch internet explorer.
- Once the internet explorer has been launched, click on the small gear icon located on the top right side of the screen.
- Now you will find an option that says, manage add-ons. Click on it.
- From within the manage add-ons option, click on toolbars and extensions.
- You will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed, click on RapidFinda toolbar and disable it.
How to remove RapidFinda toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch firefox, then click on the orange firefox button.
- From within the firefox button, click on add-ons.
- Now click on the extensions and you will be displayed a list of extensions currently installed in your browser.
- Locate the RapidFinda toolbar extension, and click uninstall to get rid of it.
How to remove RapidFinda toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome, then click on the chrome menu button.
- From within, select tools and then click on extensions.
- In the extensions tab, click the small recycle bin button in front of the RapidFinda toolbar to remove it out of your computer.
How to remove RapidFinda toolbar registry files via Pc Performer
- Click Here to download PC performer.
- Close all opened browsers, then launch PC performer.
- Once PC performer is running, click on scan registry.
- Once done, click on delete or clear registry.
- Your RapidFinda toolbar registry will be cleaned. Now reboot your computer.
- Once rebooted, your computer will be totally free of RapidFinda Toolbar and its useless files.
Once the RapidFinda toolbar is removed out of your computer, you can then easily set your homepage and default search engine back to whatever you need.