Mixi.DJ Toolbar is a browser hijacker, which is promoted via other free downloads, and once installed it will add the Mixi.DJ Toolbar, change your browser homepage and default search engine to mixidj.delta-search.com.
Mixi.DJ Search will display advertisements and sponsored links in your search results, and may collect search terms from your search queries.
Mixi.DJ Toolbar got on your computer after you have installed another free software or add-on that had bundled into their installer this browser hijacker. You should always pay attention while installing softwares because often, a software installer includes optional installs, such as this browser hijacker. Be very careful what you agree to install. Always opt for the customer installation and deselect anything that is not familiar, especially optional software that you never wanted to download and install in the first place. It goes without saying that you should not install software that you don’t trust.
How to remove Mixi.DJ Toolbar from your computer
- To uninstall Mixi.DJ Toolbar program from your computer, click the Start button, then select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program.
- If you are a Windows 8 user, you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control panel from there, then select Uninstall a program.
- Seach and uninstall Mixi.DJ Chrome Toolbar, Mixi.DJ Toolbar, Yontoo, Delta Toolbar, Claro Toolbar and Browser Protect from your computer.
Please note that on some computers these programs might have a different name, search for any program developed by Mixi.DJ and uninstall it from your computer. Because Mixi.DJ is installed with other additional programs, we recommend that you search and uninstall any other unwanted or unknown programs from your computer.
How to remove Mixi.DJ Toolbar from internet explorer
- Open internet explorer, click on the gear icon and click on manage add-ons which is found on the far right side of the screen.
- From the toolbars and extensions tab, find the Mixi.DJ Toolbar and Mixi.DJ helper object plugins and click on disable.
- Mixi DJ Toolbar may have added additional add-ons which you will need to remove. We recommend that you remove any unwanted or unknown add-ons from Internet Explorer.
- Once removed, you can set your homepage and default search engine back to whatever you need.
How to remove Mixi.DJ Toolbar from Mozilla firefox
- Launch firefox, click on the orange firefox button and click on the add-ons option.
- Go into the extensions tab and remove the delta toolbar, claro toolbar, Mixi.DJ Toolbar and Yontoo extensions from the Mozilla firefox.
- Once removed, you can set your default homepage and search engine back to whatever you need according to your requirements.
How to remove Mixi.DJ Toolbar from Google Chrome
- Launch google chrome then click on the chrome menu button.
- Go into the option that reads tools and open extensions from within it.
- Locate Mixi.DJ toolbar in the list of extension and click on the recycle bin button right in front of it.
- Once done, you can set your home page and default search engine back to whatever you need.
Furthermore, you can try the PC performer software in order to remove the registry files as well belonging to default tab toolbar by search results, llc. Click Here to download PC Performer.